Plantar rolling/muscle fascia release
How to Use:
- Place foot on the roller starting at the heel, and apply weight.
- Move the bottom of the foot in small backward to forwards movements over the roller to help release the fascia.
- When a muscle adhesion/trigger point is felt, the user should stay on that area for an additional 20 to 30 seconds to release the knot.
- Movements are repeated on all the regions of the foot.
- Deeper pressure should be applied to the heel for 20 to 30 seconds.
The roller is made from nontoxic, durable, and dense foam that comes with a lifetime guarantee. It is able to provide adequate relief and support for up to 350 pound user.
Lymphatic Drainage Massage
How to use:
- The roller is held in one hand and placed on the desired area for fluid movement and pulled in towards the heart.
- Use long repeated strokes to gently move the fluid.
- Deep pressure is not needed to be effective. There is little to no stress being put on the wrist of the hand creating the motion.
All CYGNET products are designed and assembled in the US using the highest quality materials and manufacturing standards.
There are no reviews yet.